The purpose of this MOU is to establish the terms and conditions of the support agreement between The Academy Support Center Partnership and YOUR Cisco Networking Academy.
The terms of this agreement will be effective for one calendar year from the signing of this agreement (Typically running between July 1st and June 30th). The Academy Support Center Partnership will provide support services throughout this period as defined below and by the Cisco Networking Academy Membership Guide. YOUR Cisco Networking Academy will agree to pay a support fee based on the table below.
- Promoting student academy success through analytics (localized and worldwide)
- Monthly instructor professional development sessions
- Unlimited support of the Cisco Academy via the following ASC Partnership Mechanism
- Phone Support during normal business days (From 8 AM EDT to 6 PM EDT)
- The Academy Support Center Partnership Website
- Text support during normal business days (from 8 AM EDT to 6 PM EDT)
- Proactive support calls
- Assistance in finding and applying for grants
- Discounts on instructor training conducted by The Academy Support Center Partnership
- Unlimited access to www.theascp.org website including MEMBERS ONLY area resources
- Discounts on attendance at the Annual Conference
- Instructor access to Netlab Equipment
- Assistance in ordering and setting up of new lab equipment and curricula
- Pedagogical support
- Assistance in locating training and Instructional Training Centers (ITCs)
- Assistance in finding resources and navigating the Cisco Networking Academy Program Website
- Keeping you informed of up-to-date information on the Cisco Networking Academy Program
- Assistance with on-boarding of new Academies and instructors
- Communication up and down steam to Cisco Systems, Inc.
$650/year(e.g. ITE, CCNA)
$800/year(e.g. ITE, CCNA, Security)
By filling out the fields below and checking the signature box, both The Academy Support Center Partnership and YOUR Cisco Networking Academy agree to adhere to this agreement and the operational, copyright, marketing and privacy rules defined by the Cisco Networking Academy Membership Guide.